These rare and hard to find jeans are made of raw denim. Raw denim, also known as dry denim, skips the entire washing/laundering process in making a typical pair of jeans. One of the benefits of raw denim is getting to create your own look and "worn-in" look to the jeans as they fade with everyday wear.
These old school and unique jeans are made with the original process in making denim. "Selvage" comes from term "self-edge" and refers to the vintage type of shuttle loom that uses all of the denim to its sides with one continuous yarn called the weft. Because of this, the denim will not fray or come apart, which can be seen from the desirable selvage id lines when you cuff your jeans.
Regular 11" rise w/ room in the seat, thighs, knees and 8.25" bottom opening. Balanced true straight fit without being baggy.
- Sewn & chain stitched in all the right places on vintage Union Special, Reece & Singer machines.
- A & E core spun poly thread for maximum strength & durability.
- Embroidered star insignia on the right back pocket represents ‘Made in America’ status.
- Button fly with double prong, donut style buttons. Old style pocket rivet burrs.
- All hardware is made in Kentucky.
- Leather back patches are cut & stamped in Los Angeles & waistband label is woven in Los Angeles.
- Every aspect of the production is US made at our own facility in Downtown Los Angeles.
- It is recommended to wear these bad boys in without washing for about six months.
When washing dye may bleed so wash with like colored items and line dry
Will last a lifetime!!